Ki Residences Floor Plan – Loosen Up & Wind Down At This High End Property..
Posted On April 24, 2020
JadeScape is the latest private condominium by Qingjian Realty which is located at Shunfu Road and is just 200m away from Marymount MRT Station. Jade Scape Shunfu was the former Shunfu Ville by Housing and Urban Development Company (HUDC) which was set up for tender for an asking price of $688 million or $791 per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio. The offer of S$638 million was put up by Qingjian Realty as well as the owners accepted the sale.
Sitting on the former site of Ki Residences, JadeScape is develop a location of 398,114sqft, containing 1,206 residential units with over 100 facilities within site.
Developed by the famous architectural firm, Tang Associates, Link: JadeScape will be a thoroughly modern building, featuring fresh, contemporary interior style. Tang associates is definitely an award-winning architectural firm that has worked on several famous projects in Singapore like Orchard Gateway, The Rochester and something Raffles Palace Tower 2.
JadeScape capitalised on its’ prime location on the much-sought-after Thomson area. For commuters, traveling is going to be a fairly easy breeze.
JadeScape residency is just a 3-minute walk from Marymount MRT station and Bishan MRT Interchange station for Circle and North-South lines is just a stop away.
Future Upper Thomson MRT Station is also sited within 7minutes walk from JadeScape, Upper Thomson MRT station (Thomson-East Coast Line) is expected to get carried out 2020 and is also portion of the ambitious Thomson East-Coast Line, which has a total of 7 MRT interchanges once fully operational. Locals can suitably drive or travel along major arterial roads like Adam and Lornie Road, and expressways such as Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
JadeScape Shunfu is enclosed with great pleasure and conveniences wherein Ki Residences Floor Plan can effortlessly get their needs a few minutes walk using their home. Future owners can cherish the entertainment, eating and shopping centers like Junction 8 Shopping Center and Thomson Plaza.
Amenities – There are numerous eateries nearby JadeScape that caters mouthwatering and delicious meals including the famous Thomson private estate district, whereby rows of shop houses are highly visible along the main road and is a hipster spot for youngster to hold out when the nights fall. Shunfu Mart, Ang Mo Kio Hub, Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Thomson Plaza and Toa Payoh Hub can also be within short driving distance or 1 and two MRT stops away.
Furthermore, there are also recreation areas accessible like parks and recreation clubs. These includes Mac Ritchie Reservoir Park, Bishan Sports Hall and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
Educational Facilities – Catholic Senior High School is within 1 km from JadeScape. A few other renowned educational schools like Ai Tong School, Marymount Convent School and Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School are located within 1-2 km distance from JadeScape.
Developer – Qingjian Realty is really a developer situated in Singapore, that is area of the Qingjian Group Co., Ltd., a conglomerate using a wide range of business operations such as contracting, investments, real estate development, capital management, logistics and a lot more. The parent group’s projects have included the Olympic Sailing Centre, the Liuting Airport Terminal, and residential and commercial towers.
Qingjian Realty’s dedication to providing quality homes in Singapore is widely recognised with multiple awards, like the FIABCI Singapore Property Award, BCA Green Mark Award, BCA Universal Design Mark Gold Award, and BCI Asia Top Ten Awards.
Today, Qingjian Realty is Singapore’s largest developer of executive condominiums. 2016 marks the season Qingjian paved just how for Smart Located in Singapore.
Their first residential project in Singapore, Natura Loft, was released in 2008. Accompanied by Nin Residence (2010), RiverParc Residence (2011), Riversound Residence (2012), River Isles (2012), Waterbay (2012), Ecopolitan (2013), Bellewoods (2014), Bellewaters (2014) and The Visionaire (2016).
In the middle of 5 Reservoirs (MacRitchie Reservoir, Lower Peirce Reservoir, Upper Peirce Reservoir, Lower Seletar Reservoir, Upper Seletar Reservoir)
Close proximity to Windsor Nature Park and upcoming Thomson Nature Park.
Education – Within 1 km to catholic High School
* Near to reputable education institutions (Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls School (2009), Ai Tong School)
* Close proximity to departmental stores(Thomson Plaza, Junction 8, Bishan Commnunity Club15 minutes drive to CBD with upcoming North-South Coridor
* Close proximity for the Singapore Polo Club & The Singapore Island Country Club
* Within Walking distance to Upper Thomson Road Famous Eateries
* Within Walking distance to Thomson Community Club
When you evaluate each property, your information-gathering deepens:
• Request “actual” income and expenses reports for each and every property.
• Identify the constant maintenance charges for each and every unit including municipal, property, and assessment taxes, water and electricity charges, security, HOA fees, parking fees, etc.
• Experienced investors caution against underestimating a property’s operating expenses. Make a spreadsheet of projected operating expenses for each potential investment unit. Get a second opinion of your projected expenses from someone familiar with similar real estate property investments.
• Complete due diligence on the financial, legal, and health of each apartment to uncover any potential problems before closing the deal.
• Get an estimate of insurance for each and every property. Expect that disasters can happen. Know just how much insurance you have to carry per each apartment you are looking for to have an investment.
Reality Check – It may be difficult to help keep your enthusiasm in check if you are in investment mode. Among the most important ways you can help yourself will be to:
• Have Realistic Expectations: experienced investors know better than to fall in love with a property. They suggest you fall deeply in love with the offer, not the property. The Jadescape which is absolutely lovely but is not within an economically healthy community, or perhaps is in a building with multiple structural issues will not be a pleasant investment.
• Be Sure That Your Financial Health: don’t invest from a desperate need to turn an immediate profit. Ensure that your finances are healthy enough to ride the first pros and cons until your property begins to generate a whmrna cash flow.
Making an investment in apartments is often a reasonable way to go into the investment property market. But just as with any other property investment, there exists much to find out and arrange for before you close the offer. Keep in mind your finances, your objectives, and the knowledge you have gained about the apartment market and you’ll be off and away to a good beginning. JadeScape Showflat open from 8 September 2018. Call us for showflat viewing as well as obtain full range of JadeScape Floor Plan.